Is it time for you to consider Re-roofing?
There comes a stage in every roofs life that it is more cost effective and practical to consider re-roofing. This can be due to the age of your existing tiles, damage to your metal roof or excessive rust in your tin roof. Sometimes it’s not always possible or worthwhile restoring or repairing your roof due to its age or major defects. We specialise in re-roofing due to damage, leaks, wear or to roofs that have been poorly installed.
Your roof is the largest surface area of your property and the first line of defence against the elements. Re-roof can often be the single greatest improvement to your home’s appearance and energy efficiency. It can also be one of the best ways to add value to your home prior to selling.
Here are some functional and aesthetic reasons why you would consider re-roofing.
• Delivers an opportunity to provide a long term fix to roof leaks.
• It provides a chance to replace all cracked tiles and worn-out pointing.
• Solves the problem of trying to match old tiles to new ones.
• Creates an opportunity to improve the insulation and ventilation of your roof space.
• Gives you the option to improve your homes energy efficiency.
• Provides a new and more efficient roof drainage system.
• Restore the look of your home to its former glory.
• A re-roof is one of the best ways to add value to your home when you are selling.
• Can be colour matched to any other painting and renovations you may be performing.
We understand that this can be a difficult decision and aim to help make the process as stress-free as possible. We walk you through the process from start to finish. We offer a professional service that will help you to maintain the security and structural integrity of your home. We offer solutions for a range of budgets and work with a wide range of materials.
Our Re-Roofing Process Includes:
• The Removal and disposal of your existing roof.
• All sarking fitted and the installation of battens (if required).
• Installation of your choice of new tiles, tin or colorbond sheets.
• Ridge capping is re-bedded and re-pointed.
• Caulking and sealing of roof.
• Final inspection and clean up.
As always we recommend contacting your roofing professional if you have any concerns with your roof. Our team is always happy to come and inspect your roof and provide you with advice.